Friday, June 20, 2008

The Beginning - Part 2

Well to continue the ishtory (thats how the Bollywood movies script are referred as). For sure there have been times and events that might resemble a bollywood script :) . Reminds me of this long speech by Shahrukh Khan in Om Shanti Om:

Aaj mujhe yakin hogaya dosto, ki hamari zindagi bhi hamare hindi filmon ke jaisa hi hai.. jaha pe end mein sab kuch theek ho jaata hai.. "Happies Endings".. Lekin agar End mein sab kuch theek na ho to woh the end nahi hain dosto.. Picture abhi baaki hai.. Applause..

Translation:

I am convinced my friend that our life is like our movies, where everything is bliss full at the end. All ends that ends well. And if it doesn't become 'happy' at the ending then its not the 'ending'. The movie (your life) is still uncompleted.

Gosh, I suck at translating but this was an amateur effort. Well coming back to the point. Lol, following my traits, I always tend to digress from the topic, rant about something completely out of context and then realize that I am off the track. And this might continue during this narration as well :).

No comments: